Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Business Development
Location: Latham, NY
This position plays a leading role on IntegraLED’s dynamic business development efforts. The focus, being on building energy efficiency paired with cutting edge technology. LED lighting, smart building controls and electric vehicle charging are the future of energy efficiency and Integra is proud to be leading the way.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies potential clients by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Acts as the liaison among the client, our installer, engineering and operations.
- Oversees projects to ensure100% customer satisfaction.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Adheres to corporate quarterly needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty independently coordinating and communicating with team members. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree, preferably a four-year degree in an applicable field of study
- Five years minimum working with a company in a sales, marketing or business development role
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Selling to customer’s needs
- Time management
- Market knowledge
- Presentation, email and communication skills
- Energy level
- Experience meeting sales goals
- Clean driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer applications
- Ability to communicate financial topics in a simple to understand manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong math aptitude and problem solving skills
Annual salary commiserate with experience. Full benefits and 401K with matching program provided.
Fully qualified candidates can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.