Why LED Lighting?
LED Lighting produces lighting in a new way. A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor chip that produces light when conducting a current. LEDs are able to emit nearly all spectrums of light, which has led to a universal adoption as a light source for a wide range of functions.
Contact us today to schedule your free energy assessment.
- LED Lighting Lasts an Average of 10 Years or More - Over 40x longer than incandescent bulbs and over 5x longer than compact fluorescent bulbs (CFLs). This dramatically reducing the maintenance costs of lighting systems.
- Significant Savings on Electric Bills/Reduction of Overall Energy Consumption - LED bulbs use 90% less electricity than standard bulbs.
- LED Technology is Constantly Improving - Comprehensive LED lighting options include single bulbs, tubes, wall packs, high- and low-bays, parking lights, and more.
- Higher Quality Lighting with "Warmer" or "Cooler" Options - Our technicians can design specialized lighting solutions to capture the aesthetic needs of any business.
- Reduce CFL Recycling Costs and Eliminates the Chance of Fines - Many states and local jurisdiction have even more stringent regulations than the United States EPA and impose fines if CFLs and other light bulbs containing mercury are not recycled properly.
- LED Lighting Does Not Put Out Any Ultraviolet Light (UV)
- LED Lights Produce Less Heat and May Contribute to a Reduction in HVAC Costs
- All LEDs are Shatter-Proof and Contain NO Mercury or Other Hazardous Materials